Monday, September 28, 2015

L'Oreal USA Consumer Testing Review

 
L'Oreal USA is a consumer testing program for men and women (18 years and older) to evaluate the following types of products: 
Hair Care 
Hair Styling 
Hair Color 
Cosmetics 
Skincare 
Sun care
 If you are unable to attend the testing opportunities on site in New Jersey, Ohio or Illinois, the product(s) would be mailed to you for evaluation and you would have an on-line questionnaire to fill out.

I have been a member or the L'Oreal USA consumer testing program since October 3rd 2011, and have received tons of testing surveys but I've never been qualified to participate in any of their product testing. Overall, my opinion is that this program isn't worth the time I've put into it. Let me know if you have had a better experience.
 Here is the link if you are interested in joining:

No comments:

Post a Comment